Thursday, May 28, 2009
Crossroads
We are still trying to figure out how we are going to come up with the $7,500 for the reversal. All of our savings are tied up in two of the homes that we own...and my husband refuses to put it on credit....we have been down that road and never want to be in debt again. I understand his reasoning....but the clock is not only ticking but it is POUNDING in my head. At 34...it feels like I don't have much time. We were shooting for August.....but it could take a few years yet before we concieve. Ugh.....a few times I have felt like throwing in the towel. Emotionally I feel like we are at a crossroads of either not going forward with this or going all in....I don't do things half way. I think if things don't move one way or the other in the next 2 months I will make the choice myself and say that we are going to be done having anymore children and focus on just being great parents to our 4 girls we already have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment