On September 11th Greg went to Dr. Showe in MN and had his vasectomy reversed. We told my Dad and he was not very supportive. Like he said....if we were telling him "surprise...we're pregnant" he would be happy....but knowing that we are purposly trying he would try to talk us out of it. Anyway....its done and was a piece of cake.
From when we arrived at the doctors office to when we were back on the road home was only a little over 3 hours! They were very professional and I felt Greg was in safe hands the whole time. Results at the time of surgery were that there was clear fluid and sperm on both sides....yippy!
It has now been two and a half weeks since his surgery and we officially began trying on Sept 27th. I don't think that I actually O for another 10 days....but we plan on trying to get this done as fast as we can. For all that he is gone through I hope the surgery was a success. It would be so sad to have gone through all this only to find out we still have no chance.
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment