Saturday, November 21, 2009

We got LOTS of swimmers

Well, I have been doing my part as far as temping every morning and keeping track of things on fertilityfriend.com. Greg did his part by having his first SA (seman anylisis) done at the 2 month mark. Guess what! 102 million sperm and 64% motile! I am so excited. My ovulation kit predicted my ovulation day this month as being on the Thursday the 12th of November this month. I have been poas's non stop! I really should not as a test probably won't come positive till Thanksgiving time at least if I am pregnant this round. I so want this to happen fast. I can't wait for the girls to experiance all of this with me. And to see everyones face in the delivery room when we find out if it's a boy or girl. (something we did not do with the other girls...we found out every time) Greg has been keeping up on his vitamins and I take a daily one as well. I want to do EVERYTHING I can with this baby to be sure of a healthy pregnancy:) Gluten free and loving it.....sort of:)

No comments:

Post a Comment