Saturday, December 19, 2009
Thyroid and hearts on my chart:0
I have been tracking my tempretures and daily symptoms on Fertility Friend online religously now for the past 3 months. My morning tempretures appeard very low (96.1) and coupled with some other symptoms I was having I suspected that my thyroid was not functioning properly which can affect ovulation. My fertility doctor agreed and has started my back on thyroid meds and is giving me the rest of this cycle and next month to get pregnant on my own before he "takes the bull by the horns" and starts me on fertlity drugs (clomid) and a shot to make me ovulate. Gregs numbers were great at his last SA so we think we have a great shot still. I still have not lost hope for this cycle....it does not look pretty on the charts and graphs....but I asked Santa (my boss dressed up at a party) for a baby for Christmas and I am supposed to test around that day.....so you never know;) Some days it almost seems like its going to be a sure thing the way DH and I talk about it. He has been a trooper through all this....bd'ing on command is not what he though it was going to be. But, we are one of the lucky couples I think as this process has brought us closer together and has us working together towards a common goal. Think I might go out tonight and pick up some more PG tests as I think I am 9dpo.....not sure though:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment